This will include our initial assessment of your condition and also your first treatment, if you are happy to proceed with treatment and we think it’s safe to do so.
After your warm welcome at Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, Hertford we’ll ask you to complete a health questionnaire/profile. We’re very happy to help you complete this if for any reason it is difficult for you.
We’ll then want to get to the root of your concerns. We’ll do this by:
- Taking a full, completely confidential case history concerning your condition.
- Conducting a physical examination (if necessary).
A clinic gown will be offered if you need to remove any items of clothing during the physical examination.
The physical examination could include cardiovascular (heart/blood vessels), pulmonary (lungs), orthopaedic and neurological (nerve) assessment. It will really depend on the condition you present to the clinic with.
Your first visit will last about 60 minutes, depending on the complexity of your condition and the type of treatment you have come for.
Irrespective of whether you have come for Chiropractic, acupuncture and/or Chinese herbs, your first visit will also include the following:
- A full report of our findings from the consultation and physical examination;
- Detailed information about our recommended plan of care;
- Ample opportunity for you to ask questions about the proposed plan of care, including any worries or concerns you might have. We are always very happy to answer any questions;
- Your first treatment, if you would like to proceed and we think it’s safe to do so.
Fears or anxiety about the treatment are entirely normal and very common. We will calm any fears you have about the very safe and gentle chiropractic, acupuncture and Chinese herbs treatment the clinic offers. We’ll also carefully describe what is involved in the treatment and how you might feel both during and after the session.
On occasion further tests such as x-rays, scans etc, may be required before treatment can proceed, or while you are receiving treatment. You will be informed if this is the case and of the potential costs involved.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970