Bringing new life into the world is one of life’s most rewarding experiences. Finding it difficult to achieve is one of the most distressing. Acupuncture and Chinese medicine have been boosting fertility and helping couples conceive for over 2000 years. Whether you’ve been trying for a baby for a while without success, or have had, or are having IVF, Advance Clinic, Hertford offers unsurpassed acupuncture treatment, emotional and lifestyle support. All we offer is based on the latest fertility research findings in both Chinese and Western medicine.
Are You Struggling With The Stress and Anxiety of Unsuccessful Attempts to Conceive?
Patients struggling to conceive often have a lot in common. They frequently arrive at the clinic in significant emotional distress, with no idea of how to move forward. In clear need of advice and support, they are usually seeking a plan, a way of helping them achieve their ultimate goal. That’s what Advance Clinic delivers.
At Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, Hertford, we’ve been working with both women and men with fertility issues for many years. We often work with men because a significant proportion of fertility problems are due to issues with male fertility. We have witnessed the deep emotional distress that failure to conceive can cause. However, on many occasions we’ve also been privileged to experience the joy associated with a couple’s successful attempt to conceive.
I contacted David as I had been trying to conceive my first child for some time and wanted to see if acupuncture could help me. I am a very anxious person and am not keen on needles at all…David took the time to answer all my questions, to explain exactly how acupuncture could help me, and to ensure me that the needling he would use on me would not be painful. In the sessions he….offers other advice relating to diet, exercise and stress management. I followed all his advice and fell pregnant after 1 and a half cycles with acupuncture…I would definitely recommend David to others who are trying to conceive – he really cares about his patients and I have even contacted him between sessions and am never made to feel that I am bothering him! – Solene Bhagwanani
Are You Looking For a Complete Health Assessment That Combines Sensitivity and Attention to Detail?
When you first come to see us, you’ll be given plenty of time to tell your story, including the story of your fertility journey so far. We’ll definitely be aware of, and sensitive to, the emotional impact your journey may well have had on you. During the session, we’d like to discover:
- The medical tests you’ve undergone, and those you haven’t. This might well include testing relating to your fertility potential, hormone levels, sperm quantity and quality, as well as your vitamin and mineral status.
- Whether emotional and psychological factors are indeed impacting your life. For example, we’ll find out whether emotional stress is a factor for you, and if so, whether and how you manage it. We’ll certainly look at your social relationships too and whether your work-life balance works for you.
- What your lifestyle might be telling us. This will include assessment of your diet, sleep patterns and exercise activities.
The best fertility healthcare combines the latest evidence-based data derived from both Chinese Medicine and Western Medicine. That’s our approach at Advance Clinic. Your practitioner at the clinic, David Wheeler, has been fortunate to undergo eight years of full-time education to degree level in both chiropractic and acupuncture. This, together with his many years of experience, have enabled him to attain a thorough grounding in Western and Chinese approaches to fertility, subfertility and infertility.
Acupuncture and Focused Lifestyle Support: Keys to Boosting Your Natural Fertility and Achieving Your Pregnancy Goal
Our acupuncture treatment can help improve fertility in many ways, for example, by:
- Helping to regulate the menstrual cycle and the hormones that control it.
- Reducing problems with ovulation.
- Increasing blood flow to the ovaries and uterus, thereby improving the prospects for implantation of the embryo in the wall of the uterus following fertilization.
- Countering the negative effects of common conditions such as PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) and endometriosis, which make conception more difficult.
- Improving mood and reducing stress, anxiety and depression, by stimulating the release of endorphins and other ‘feel-good’ chemicals in the brain and spinal cord.
- Improving sperm health.
With our unique whole body and mind approach, you’ll receive important individualized lifestyle advice. The advice we give is based on careful assessment of which lifestyle factors might be crucial in your attempts to conceive. Advance Clinic’s comprehensive approach helps maximize your fertile potential, giving you the very best chance of success.
Unless you’re already undergoing an assisted reproductive procedure, such as IVF, we always aim to help you achieve pregnancy naturally. Whatever stage you’ve reached in your journey though, we’ll want to help you explore the different lifestyle factors that could impact your attempts to conceive. These include diet, sleep, stress, exercise and more.
We’ll tailor our advice to specifically reflect your situation, enhancing what you’re doing well and correcting what might not be helping. You can be assured of our total support at all stages of your journey with Advance Clinic and beyond.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970