Is your life being ruined by low back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or headaches?
Want to reduce and preferably eliminate pain, pins and needles, numbness or other symptoms?
Trying to become more active, in exercise, sports or just in normal everyday activity, but your condition doesn’t allow it?
Why Not Try a Local Chiropractic Clinic With More Than 50 Five-star Google Ratings?
Located just a short distance from Welwyn Garden City, Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic in Hertford works hard to help patients achieve full recovery from sports, work and other injuries. What’s more, we have an effective and proven approach. We strive to ensure that all of our patients leave the clinic fully satisfied. The many positive online reviews we’ve received are solid proof that our methods work.
Why Consider Visiting Advance Clinic from Welwyn?
- Complete Assessment Guaranteed – we’ll take a full case history and medical history. We also use postural, orthopaedic and neurological testing, enabling us to establish the cause of your health issue. Finding the cause means that we’re much more likely to be able to provide treatment which is effective in relieving your complaint.
- Referral for Medical Imaging – if necessary, we can refer you for X-rays, MRI scans, CT scans, ultrasound scans, as well as blood tests. We’re also fully qualified to interpret the results and we’ll provide you with detailed feedback.
- A Range of Effective Chiropractic Care Options – we’ll use the specific chiropractic techniques that are most likely to work for you. All of our techniques are safe and gentle too. Advance Clinic’s chiropractor has many years of successful practice experience behind him. You are in safe and competent hands.
- Diet, Lifestyle and Other Advice – wherever possible, our aim is always to help you manage your health issue long term. We’ll provide exercises, postural advice, anti-inflammatory dietary advice, as well as other advice, to enable you to see us less often, if at all.
- Highly Competitive Prices – We combine comprehensive assessment and treatment with highly competitive prices. We aim to keep our business overheads as low as possible, which means savings for you.
- Free Parking – off-road and right outside the clinic.
Our successful track record in treating patients means that many of our new patients are referrals from existing patients. Other patients find the clinic from towns all over Hertfordshire, including Welwyn Garden City. We’re always keen to help as many people as we can.
Our Professional Qualifications and Experience Are Second-to-None
Dr David Wheeler (Doctor of Chiropractic) graduated with Batchelor of Science (BSc) degrees in chiropractic and separately in acupuncture. Following his eight years of initial, full-time professional education, he has engaged in many hours of further study, along with attendance at professional courses and seminars. Years of successful work with clinic patients means that Dr Wheeler has extensive experience of treating a wide variety of conditions. He is also fully registered and insured with the most highly regarded chiropractic UK professional bodies.
Advance Clinic is Only a Short Distance from Welwyn Garden City, Herts
Advance Clinic is located in Hertford. However, our reputation attracts patients from Welwyn Garden City, as well as many other locations in Hertfordshire.
From Welwyn, there are easy ways to reach the clinic:
- By Car – Leave Welwyn, joining the A414 signposted for Hertford. Once in Hertford, proceed along the Ware Road (A119). Take a left turn into Railway Place and then first right into Talbot Street. The clinic is situated at 32 Talbot Street. Depending on traffic, the journey time from Welwyn to the clinic is about 20-30mins.
- By Bus – Take the Greenline bus number 724 from Welwyn Garden City bus station to Hertford bus station. Journey times are about 25mins. The clinic is a short 10min walk, or even shorter bus or taxi ride away. If you taking the bus from Hertford bus station, take the 310 towards Ware. Alight at the bus stop in the Ware Road. The clinic is only a few minutes walk away.
Seek care from a chiropractor with great online reviews and put your health in sure hands. Contact Advance Clinic today on 01992-535970.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970