If you are not feeling your best, Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic is here to help
Do you suffer with back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain or headaches?
Would you like to reduce pain, numbness, tingling and other frustrating symptoms?
Do you want to be more active again, for example, with sports, exercise or just everyday activities?
Wouldn’t it be good to get help from a local clinic with over 80 five-star google ratings?
Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, Hertford has a wealth of experience in delivering professional-level healthcare. We pride ourselves in offering our patients a consistently high-quality approach.
There are many reasons to choose Advance Clinic:
- Comprehensive Assessment – We comprehensively assess your condition and overall health and can refer you for x-rays, MRI, CT and ultrasound scans and blood tests, if we feel these are necessary. We’re also qualified to interpret the results of these tests.
- Effective Treatment – Our proven chiropractic and acupuncture approaches work brilliantly for our patients. This, together with the scientifically up-to-date dietary, emotional health and other lifestyle support we offer, mean that we can almost certainly help you.
- Competitive Prices – We offer you comprehensive assessment and treatment, but at highly competitive prices. We keep our overheads low so we can pass savings on to you the patient
- Free parking outside the clinic.
You may not be surprised to hear that most of our new patients are now referrals from satisfied existing customers. However, we’re fully committed to helping as many people as we can.
Our Professional Qualifications and Experience Put You In Safe Hands
Advance Clinic’s sole practitioner, Dr David Wheeler (Doctor of Chiropractic), is fully qualified to degree level in chiropractic and also separately in acupuncture. He also has a Masters degree (MSc) in Chinese herbal medicine. His initial 10 years of full-time professional education has been reinforced with countless hours of further study, professional courses and seminars, and work with numerous patients presenting with a wide variety of health complaints. He’s also fully registered and insured with the most respected professional bodies in the areas of chiropractic and acupuncture.
Getting to Advance Clinic from Ware is Easy
Advance Clinic is based in Hertford. However, the clinic’s excellent reputation means that many of our patients travel from Ware and other towns in the surrounding area and throughout Hertfordshire.
Getting to the clinic from Ware is an easy trip of just a few miles. If you are travelling to us from Ware, you have a number of convenient options:
- By car, just take the Ware road straight into Hertford. Advance Clinic is actually off the Ware Road. You don’t even have to drive through the busy centre of town.
- If you are coming by train, just hop on at Ware station and in no time at all you’ll find yourself one stop away at Hertford East station. Advance Clinic is an easy 5 minute walk from the station.
- By bus, simply pick up the 310 from Ware, which will take you down the Ware Road into Hertford. It’s just a short journey. There are bus stops in the Ware Road only a few minutes walk from the clinic.
Choose a clinic with a proven track record. You’ll find the short journey from Ware can take you a lot further.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970