Covid19 Update 3/11/20
Advance Clinic is currently open for new and continuing patients and will be open during the Covid-related lockdown in England due to start on 5/11/20. As a statutorily-regulated health professsional, Dr David Wheeler is able to work with patients during this difficult time. The clinic will of course continue to provide safe and effective care throughout, consistent with government, General Chiropractic Council (GCC), British Acupuncture Council (BAcC) and Register of Chinese Herbal Medicine (RCHM) guidelines.
We strictly adhere to all government guidelines on social distancing and infection control, including use of ethically-sourced protective equipment. Current availability of treatment is as follows:
- Face-to-face Chiropractic care is available with restrictions. Please contact the clinic on 01992-535970 for an initial assessment.
- Face-to-face Acupuncture care is also available with restrictions. Please contact the clinic on 01992-535970 for an initial assessment.
- Chinese herbal medicine consultations are available, preferably via telehealth (telephone, Skype, FaceTime or similar). Face-to-face consultations are also available where it is deemed necessary to see you in person. Please contact the clinic on 01992-535970 for an assessment or for further advice.
If you have any questions regarding treatment, or how we keep you safe while still enabling you to obtain the treatment you require, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us on 01992-535970.
If you, or any person in your family, or anyone with whom you are in close contact with, is displaying, or has recently displayed, suspected symptoms of Covid19 (i.e., cough, temperature/fever, sore throat, loss of taste and/or smell etc), DO NOT ATTEND THE CLINIC. STAY AT HOME AND CONTACT NHS 111 FOR FURTHER ADVICE.
Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, based in Hertford, Hertfordshire, UK has answers.
The numerous high ratings that our patients have kindly posted on Google means that we have a proven approach that can help you get well and keep you there.
Our chiropractor, acupuncture and Chinese herbs specialist sees patients of all ages and backgrounds from local towns such as HERTFORD, WARE, HODDESDON, BROXBOURNE and WELWYN GARDEN CITY.
Patients come to us with symptoms associated with a variety of health issues. These include, but are not limited to:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Slipped Discs
- Knee Pain
- Shoulder Pain
- Anxiety, Depression and Emotional Stress
- Fatigue and Tiredness
- Insomnia and problems with the sleep/wake cycle
- Fertility and Subfertility issues and IVF Support
- Digestive Disorders
- Constipation and Diarrhoea
- Abdominal Pain and Bloating
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis
- Graves’ Disease
- Underactive Thyroid or Overactive Thyroid
- Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Coeliac Disease
- Gluten Sensitivity
- Lupus or SLE
How We Help You
- Our assessment of your condition is comprehensive and designed to get to the root of your health issues. We can refer you for x-rays, scans and blood tests if necessary. We’re also qualified to interpret the results of these tests.
- We can use highly effective chiropractic and acupuncture techniques as well as Chinese herbs to get you well and keep you there.
- We offer scientifically up-to-date lifestyle support based on functional medicine principles. This is focused on key areas such as diet and gut health, emotional health and stress, sleep patterns, exercise and avoidance of environmental toxins.
All we offer is designed to help you regain and maintain a level of health that is optimal for you.
Advance Clinic’s proven approach means our patients usually report significant reductions in their pain and other symptoms. Additionally, they also often report enhanced wellbeing and energy levels, as well as improved sleep patterns. Sometimes after our chiropractic care they even report feeling taller!
Highly Qualified and Regulated
Advance Clinic’s Principal, Dr David Wheeler BSc (Hons) (Doctor of Chiropractic), is qualified to BSc (Batchelor of Science) degree level separately as a chiropractor and also in acupuncture. He has also gained an MSc (Master of Science) degree in Chinese herbal medicine. He’s fully registered with the most highly respected professional bodies in all of these areas. In October 2018, Dr Wheeler completed the intensive course Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice (AFMCP) and is registered with the prestigious US-based Institute of Functional Medicine (IFM). This qualification allows him to share a more comprehensive and powerful approach to diet and lifestyle change with his patients.
Dr Wheeler’s ten years of full-time study has been followed up with countless hours of postgraduate training and years of experience of successful work with patients. It has included attendance at courses, seminars and conferences. It has also involved many hours of personal study and research, to bring his patients the best that modern complementary healthcare can offer.
More Reasons to Choose Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic, Hertford
- We listen carefully to you – What you have to tell us is very important. We listen because it helps us to help you.
- We offer you unsurpassed assessment and treatment – Many years of working with patients of all ages, occupations and backgrounds means our assessment and treatment of your condition is second to none. You’re guaranteed a comprehensive approach and the necessary time during your clinic sessions to get you well and keep you there.
- We provide you with a total health check, including lifestyle advice – Your Hertford chiropractor, who is also qualified in acupuncture and Chinese herbs, provides key advice on important lifestyle factors which can impact your health, i.e., diet, stress, exercise, sleep etc. Our comprehensive body-mind approach to lifestyle utilising functional medicine principals often results in patients reporting enhanced results with their chiropractic, acupuncture and Chinese herbal medicine care. We go the extra mile for you.
- Competitive pricing – Probably the best in this area for chiropractic, acupuncture and Chinese herbs, especially so given our wealth of experience and the friendly and comprehensive service we offer you.
- Free Parking – Right Outside the Clinic