Are you struggling with one or more of the following: acute or chronic back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, or debilitating headaches?
Have you tried unsuccessfully to reduce pain, tingling, numbness and other symptoms?
Is your goal to become more active, in exercise, sports or just in normal everyday activity?
Why search any longer when you have easy access to a chiropractic clinic with more than 50 five-star google ratings?
At Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic in Hertford, we’ve been helping patients successfully recover from all kinds of sports, work and other injuries for many years. Our tried-and-tested chiropractic healthcare is designed to get you back on your feet and keep you there. We’re committed to a professional and proven approach that means a high proportion of our patients achieve significant symptom relief. This usually allows them to pursue the sports and other activity which was formerly impossible for them to engage in.
Six Good Reasons to Visit Advance Clinic from Broxbourne Today
- Thorough medical assessment – along with an in-depth case history and medical history, we use orthopaedic, postural, neurological and other testing to establish the cause of your health problems. Establishing cause means we’re much more likely to be able to treat you effectively.
- Further testing if required – we can send you for x-rays, MRI and CT scans, ultrasound scans, as well as blood tests, if we believe these are required. We are of course fully qualified to interpret the results of these tests.
- Professional chiropractic care – our chiropractic techniques are safe, gentle and effective and delivered by a chiropractor with years of successful practice experience.
- Dietary, exercise and lifestyle advice – helping you to self-manage your condition, if you can possibly do so. Our dietary advice is designed to reduce inflammation, thereby helping to relieve your pain and other symptoms. Our chiropractor goes the extra mile for you.
- Unmatched pricing – In-depth assessment and treatment are offered with guaranteed lower prices. Lower business overheads mean we can pass savings on to you.
- Park for free – off-road and right outside the clinic.
Advance Clinic has established a great reputation since it opened. This means that many new patients we see are referred by current patients. Nevertheless, we want to help as many people as we can.
Professionalism and Safety: Our Professional Qualifications and Experience Are Second-to-None
Dr David Wheeler (Doctor of Chiropractic) has achieved Batchelor of Science (BSc) degrees in chiropractic and separately in acupuncture. Eight years of initial, full-time professional education have been followed by many hours of further research and study, together with years of successful work with clinic patients. Dr Wheeler is also fully registered with the most prestigious chiropractic professional bodies in the UK.
Advance Clinic is Just a Stone’s Throw from Broxbourne, Hertfordshire
Advance Clinic is located in Hertford. But our solid reputation means we see patients from Broxbourne and a variety of other towns and locations in Hertfordshire.
Advance Clinic is within easy reach from Broxbourne. Get to the clinic in the following ways:
- Car – From Broxbourne, take the northbound A10 to the Hertford junction. At the junction roundabout, take the B1502 to the A119 (Ware Road). Proceed along the Ware Road towards the centre of town and take a right turn into Railway Place. Talbot Street is first right and the clinic is situated at 32 Talbot Street.
- Bus – Take the Arriva Bus 310 from Broxbourne to Hertford. There are stops in the Ware Road in Hertford just a few minutes from the clinic. Journey time from Broxbourne to Hertford is about 30mins.
- Train – Broxbourne is on the Hertford East train line. Journey times are approximately 15mins only. The clinic is a short 5min walk from Hertford East station.
Wouldn’t you want treatment from a clinic with outstanding results? It’s just a short journey from Broxbourne to a clinic that can make all the difference.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970