Are you living with pain or other issues concerning your health? Issues such as back pain, neck pain, shoulder pain, knee pain, headaches, infertility, thyroid disease, autoimmunity, or digestive complaints such as IBS and acid reflux?
Are you desperate to reduce pain and other symptoms and get well again?
Would it be good to be more active, for example, with sports, exercise or just everyday activities?
Did you know that there’s an acupuncture clinic nearby with more than 50 five-star google ratings?
At Advance Chiropractic & Acupuncture Clinic in Hertford our professional and proven approach routinely enables patients to live symptom free and able to engage in all the activities that make life worth living.
Why Travel from Broxbourne to Visit Advance Clinic in Hertford?
- Professional, in-depth assessment – gets to the root of your health issues, enabling us to direct you to the treatment that’s most likely to get you well and keep you well.
- We can refer you for further tests – these include x-rays, MRI and CT scans, ultrasound scans, as well as blood tests. We are also skilled in interpreting the results of these tests.
- High-quality acupuncture from a practitioner with many years’ experience – our proven acupuncture approaches work brilliantly for our patients.
- Scientifically-based dietary, emotional health and other lifestyle support – we’re keen to give you the lifestyle tools that will help you to manage your condition. By doing so, you’ll be able to see us less often!
- Unbeatable pricing – our thorough assessment and treatment is matched by our commitment to keep prices as low as possible. Our overheads are lower, enabling us to pass savings on to you.
- Free, off-road parking – right outside the clinic.
Advance Clinic has acquired an excellent reputation since it opened, so the majority of our new patients are now referrals from current patients. But our results mean we’d like to help as many people as we possibly can.
Feel Safe in Our Care: Our Professional Qualifications and Experience
Dr David Wheeler (Doctor of Chiropractic) has undergone qualification to degree level in chiropractic and also separately in acupuncture. This amounted to an initial eight years of full-time professional education. Since qualification, he has reinforced his initial training with many hours of further study, together with extensive work with numerous patients who visit the clinic with a variety of health complaints. Dr Wheeler also holds registration with the most highly respected UK acupuncture and chiropractic professional bodies.
Advance Clinic is Just a Short Trip from Broxbourne, Herts
Although based in Hertford, our excellent reputation means patients travel from Broxbourne, as well as from many other towns and villages in Hertfordshire.
It’s an easy journey to Advance Clinic, however you are travelling:
- Car – the A10 northbound takes you to the Hertford junction. From the roundabout at the Hertford junction, follow the B1502 downhill to the Ware Road (A119). Turn left at the roundabout there and follow the Ware Road towards the centre of town. At the Saracens Head pub on the right, turn right off the Ware Road into Railway Place. Then turn first right into Talbot Street. The clinic is situated at 32 Talbot Street and off-road parking is available there.
- Bus – Arriva Bus 310 takes you on a short journey from Broxbourne to Hertford. There are stops in the Ware Road in Hertford just a few minutes from the clinic. Journey time from Broxbourne to Hertford is about 30mins.
- Train – Simply take the direct journey from Broxbourne train station to Hertford East train station. Journey time is only about 15mins. A short 5min walk from Hertford East station gets you to Advance Clinic.
Considering acupuncture treatment? Why not choose a clinic with proven results and great reviews. Make the short journey from Broxbourne to Advance Clinic and have your health benefit in so many ways. Call us today on 01992-535970.
Ready to banish pain and other symptoms? Ready to get active again?
Let us help you experience all round health, all year round! For quality advice and safe, effective treatment,
Call Advance Clinic Now:01992-535970